Ideas, information, tips and tricks about health and life.

Friday, December 5, 2014

Do you like jogging?




Do you like jogging? How many times you do it in a week? I just started to do a morning jogging regularly. It is not because I want to lose my weight (I am already too skinny :P), but because I want to have a healthy lifestyle. Yes, I have been too lazy and finally I realize that it is not good for me, haha. I am still a beginner for this, but I will try to let you know what tips I always do for my jogging.

·      Wear running shoes
If you don’t wear the right shoes, you will feel your legs is getting heavy, injury, or treading less precise. If you wear running shoes, the movements you do when you tread will be supported with elastic sponge and prevent legs injuries. In addition, generally the running shoes have flexible soles which are not hard and not injure your feet.

·      Pick your outfit
The most comfortable one for me is an outfit that can absorb sweat well and quickly like T-shirt. Provide a comfortable outfit for the body, so that the next day you will not lazy to be forced to run again.

·      How to tread your feet
A running position that will not make you get tired easily is by doing a half tiptoe when you are treading. By doing this your run will be lighter and not easy to get tired.

·      Regulate breathing
This is important to make you don’t get tired easily. I try to count 1 to 8 and at count 1 to 3 I take a breath, and then exhale at count 4. Continue to count 5 to 7, take a breath and exhale at 8. Some people suggest for mouth breathing but I always do nasal breathing. For me it helps me to don’t get tired easily and could train my breathing and also heart.

·      Do it in 45 minutes
I got a nice suggestion! To get an effective combustion we should run constantly in 45 minutes. I haven’t tried this anyway, but soon I will.

·      Relax your legs
After running do not immediately sit or cross-legged. Take your feet for a walk in 5 – 10 minutes, and then drink 2 glasses of water. After that you can take a warm shower to make your muscles stays relax.

If you do jogging properly, it will not only make you healthy but also will makes you lose some weight (this is a good part if you want to lose weight :P), so you will have a healthy body, ideal, and also slim. Let me tell you some benefits of jogging.

©   Sharpen the eyes
A man who ran 56 km a week, tends to reduce the risk of disruption of the eyesight due to age up to 54 percent, when compared with those who ran only 16 km a week.

©   Keep your heart healthy
A man who constantly runs 16 km a week would be 39 percent less likely to experience blood pressure disorders. Plus they also will rarely accumulate cholesterol in the blood vessels of up to 34 percent.

©   Strengthen bones
Runners’ bone mass turned out better than other aerobic athletes, as disclosed by the University of Missouri. The researchers compared the bone density of the runners with the cyclists. There are as many as 63 percent of cyclists who have a bad bone mass, whereas only 19 percent of runners.

©   Improve thinking ability
A study conducted for the workers in the UK revealed that routine running makes them rarely make mistakes at work, have a good concentration, and more productive than those who run occasionally.

©   Sleep more soundly
The insomnia were asked to run, it worked accelerate sleep time to 17 minutes compared to when they are not running. Plus they sleep more soundly, even a day after the run.

©   Rarely affected flu
Runners who ran an hour each day will get away from the flu virus attacks up 18 percent who did not run. It is derived from research conducted in Sweden.

©   Breathing more relieved
Research carried out on people with asthma who are asked to do jogging and exercise in a week alternately, after 3 months, managed to reduce asthma attacks. The respondents claimed to breathe more easily and more robust immune.

©   Longevity
An observation of 22 studies revealed that people who ran 2.5 hours a week will reduce the risk of died at a young age to 19 percent. While other studies have revealed that people who actively exercise will reduce the risk of died at a young age up to 50 percent.

There are a lot of jogging benefits and I am sure there are still more. Let's start living healthy with regular morning run. Remember to do it properly. Do not get too excessive because if done will result in excessive bone loss early on.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment