Ideas, information, tips and tricks about health and life.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

HOW TO: MAKE COFFEE FACE MASK AND SCRUB



I have posted about Surprising Benefits of Coffee before. On that post I explain to you that coffee has a lot of benefits for your skin. It could protect your skin; make it smooth, calm, and bright. How amazing! If you haven’t read about it you can read it here. So, on this post I want to tell you one of my routine with coffee that can make your skin smoother and brighter. I usually use coffee as my face mask and scrub. As I mentioned before on my post, use coffee as scrub is effective without being harsh. Many of nature’s exfoliating properties (sugar or sand) will slough and smooth skin, but aren’t exactly gentle. Softer coffee grounds naturally exfoliate dead skin and will leave it silky smooth sans irritation. Can you imagine how great coffee is!

How to make it?
1.    Prepare a quarter cup of coffee.
2.    Add honey as taste to create a scrub or a slightly thick paste.
3.    Apply to the face and leave for about 30 minutes. To make it as scrub apply in a circular motion. Recommended for direct use this mixture after mixing.
4.    Clean the skin and always apply moisturizer after wearing these scrubs. Do coffee scrubbing every two weeks. Scrub is also good to use on the body.

I like to use coffee as an exfoliator because it can help remove dead skin that is in the top of layer of skin, and to help moisturize the skin I add honey. Well, happy scrubbing! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment